A、Determine the parameters of BOBBIN
B、All windings are required to be flat and non-overlapping.
C、A single set of winding wires can be single-color wires, and double-set
winding wires must be divided into two-color wires or open wires soaked in tin
to avoid wrong winding
D、The crossing line must be isolated with tape
1. The winding is completely and evenly loosened
2. Dense winding and even tight wiring
3. Keep a sufficient safety distance A, B between both sides of the coil
and the edge of the winding slot
4. The length of the casing must be sufficient, one end extends into the
safety tape of the bobbin, and the other end extends out of the upper edge of
the BOBBIN, but not close to the PIN
5. The outermost layer of tape is cut on the surface of the iron core
assembly, and the cut must be covered by the iron core.
6. The edge of the tape is flush with the winding groove, and the tape is
not skewed, folded back or damaged.
7. Adhesive tape should be pasted under the jumper wire to keep the jumper
wire insulated from the bottom coil.